Inliners International
Posted By: kookykrispy How do I post in 'swap meet'? - 06/17/15 11:26 AM
I need a couple things for my 292, like side covers!

I have sent a request for access to the swap meet forum yesterday. I remember requesting to be added to the swap meet forum a long time ago too. It never happened. frown

Moderator/Admin, please add me to the swap meet forum
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: How do I post in 'swap meet'? - 06/19/15 01:42 PM
This is a problem here. It has to be done by the webmaster. If I were you I would go ahead and post what you need and if it is important someone can move it where they want it.
Posted By: TJ's Chevy Re: How do I post in 'swap meet'? - 06/19/15 02:31 PM
What side covers are you looking for?
Posted By: kookykrispy Re: How do I post in 'swap meet'? - 06/19/15 06:16 PM
This situation is very frustrating. I have sent multiple requests to the webmaster for swap meet access. I just checked my PM's and I see the first time was way back in 2013. I have never received a reply back. ?

Originally Posted By: TJ's Chevy
What side covers are you looking for?

I am needing lifter gallery/side covers for a 292. Do you have any?

I also have some odds & ends chevy inline six stuff to sell, may even have a running 230 engine coming up for sale soon.

In the past couple years since I requested Swap Meet access, I have sold two running inline sixes, given away a 250 crank, a 194 and a 292 block but nobody on this board ever heard about it because I can't post in the swap meet.

I'm not some newbie either. I've been a registered member here since 2010. I've driven inline six powered chevy's since I started driving at 16. (first car was a '66 nova with a 230). I currently own 5 chevy six cylinder engines. They are great engines and I've lost count how many I have had over the years.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board