Inliners International
Posted By: novaconv Kick down pic needed - 10/18/04 01:35 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the stock or otherwise kickdown linkage for a TH350 to a 250ci.
I have a 62 that I put a 71 250 in with a TH350 trans. I know this combo came from the factory in the 70's but can't find a good picture of how the kick down is conected to the carburator.
Thanks
Terry
Posted By: John H. Meredith Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/18/04 02:45 PM
Dear Terry;

Try Larry/NOVAMAN/Twisted 6. He works a lot with those.

Good luck, John M......
Posted By: Twisted6 Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/18/04 09:45 PM
Terry Like I emailed you back you maybe better off witha aftermarket one If you cann't find a stock settup. I will get with the guys here that run the T350 Also I'm heading over to the bone yard later this week so I'll see what i can find. and Either get it Or get you some pics if i have any luck.}[oooooo]
Ps as you know I run a 4speed Only kick down I Need is my Foot \:\) LOL
Posted By: novaconv Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/19/04 02:31 AM
Thanks Larry, I appriciate all your help. Any pics etc would be nice
Posted By: LinedUp Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/20/04 12:08 AM
Hey Terry
I'm running a 250 with TH-350. I got mine off of a mid 80's Camaro with a 250. The braket is a 2 piece design. I am gonna try and attach a couple of pics. This somthing new for me. Anyway, I had to modify it a little, and add a couple washer to the braket that holds the cable, but other than that it was a direct bolt on and I have 66 C-10.

Jason
Ok well I didnt have any luck with the pics, maybe if I can get some help we can make this happen.
Posted By: novaconv Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/20/04 12:04 PM
Thanks Jason, I got the pics. That's what I was looking for. I still may look into an after market setup like one from Lokar.
Terry
Posted By: junkcarwilly Re: Kick down pic needed - 10/20/04 02:04 PM
I used a universal aftermarket bracket, probably MrGasket. To get it positioned properly I used a piece of 1" tubing mounted on the manifold. I used the holes behind the carb.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board