Inliners International
Posted By: chopped 40 Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 10:09 AM
I asked the Inliners on this board to help me figure out if these big pipes would look good. You spoke and I listened. I cut and ground the 6" diameter tips and slipped them in place. I must say, they look pretty good. Now I am used to seeing it all the time with 5" Diameter tips so 6" doesn't look to odd to me. I'm sure a first timer would gasp at the size of these "squirrel condos", but I'm going to keep them on. I am going to get them plated and fitted so they won't vibrate off at speed.
Thanks for the feedback.

RapRap
1940 ChoppedChevyCoupe

Posted By: THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 02:08 PM
Sweeeet!
Posted By: Mike G Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 02:57 PM
They do look good tucked up under the rear pan!
They will surely make people wonder just what is in that thing that needs such big pipes.
Have you thought of having them coated black? They'd be more subtle but when discovered would still produce the OMG!! comments.

Nice job,
Mike
Posted By: PHAT250Six Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 06:59 PM
Great Job BOB!
\:D

Are the flamers hooked up yet?
\:\)
Posted By: John H. Meredith Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 07:33 PM
Good job, a real 'eye catcher'.

Hope you don't get a bunch of tickets.

John M.........
Posted By: Old Newby Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/25/04 11:34 PM
It looks great: all business. SERIOUS business!
Posted By: chopped 40 Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/26/04 09:31 AM
I too think they look pretty intimidating. I hope I don't have to go into any steep driveways!
Thanks for your feedback.

RapRap
1940 ChoppedChevyCoupe
Posted By: supertraction Re: Big Pipes! Well, I did it! - 10/28/04 11:18 PM
When in doubt go biggg!! I'm thinking my 53' 2ton could use some field exhaust that size. Nice work---that is about the most intimidating exhaust I've seen.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board