Inliners International
Where may I locate a wet sump, race pan and a copper head gasket for my Jimmy 302 ? Jimmy is in a Belly Tanker which I will run at Bonneville 2012. Thanks.....
I can send you pictures of what I had built. I run a single stage Barnes belt drive pump and the pan holds 11 Qt's. Just send me an E-mail I've got them in a file.....I've never seen one manufactured and they are best made from a pan 302 rails with the stock welded stiffner.
Opps. Personally I have very poor luck with copper head gaskets. Water sealing is the problem no matter what product I used. Hussey will make them in any thickness you want.

Best Gaskets makes a 302 which is nice and I am currently using. If you want a large bore I would contact Don Ferguson Jr. @ Wilmington Forge as he is a supplier of Best. He has run a very high % of nitro with these and they hold just fine. Good Luck
I thought I was told you were going to meet Flattop Bob out there this year. Maybe next tear will be a good time to go.
Best Gaskets really are the best I've found. The rear seal and the valve cover gasket are great. Beater
Oooo, Jimmy in a tanker, best of luck to you.
Erik, CHECK it out.
 Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
I thought I was told you were going to meet Flattop Bob out there this year. Maybe next tear will be a good time to go.
Best Gaskets really are the best I've found. The rear seal and the valve cover gasket are great. Beater

Hello Eh : I did meet Bob out in Wendover as we hung out most of the time with his great friend, Keith. I was there, just without the Bely Tanker. "Best Gasket" do not make a 0.150 over gasket for the Jimmy, 0/140 is their max....
 Originally Posted By: jimmy six #35
I can send you pictures of what I had built. I run a single stage Barnes belt drive pump and the pan holds 11 Qt's. Just send me an E-mail I've got them in a file.....I've never seen one manufactured and they are best made from a pan 302 rails with the stock welded stiffner.

Recieved your two emails. Thank you bery much ! Awsome pan....
Oh, it's THAT tank.

Yeah, I've seen it over there, had an eye peeled durring speed week for it, but now I don't feel so bad fornot finding it (since it was just posted that it wasn't there, bummer).
Here are a couple of sources. The first is a guy named Lani that I bought a 4 Cylinder Chevy copper gasket from.
623 561-8399 or email at gasketman@cox.net

The other is in Lubbock,Texas. I bet Bob has friends there who would help you if needed. LINK

Good Luck, Tom
i seal my copper head gaskets with 3 bond(white)motorcycle sealant-works a treat
This is interesting. They were at Bonneville this year and had to quit early because of a blown head gasket. I hope it wasn't from our advise. \:\(
© Inliners International Bulletin Board