Inliners International
Posted By: Blackwater Cosworth Vega Head - 09/09/16 06:05 PM
I was a mite under the weather the last couple of days and spent more hours than I care to count lying in bed with just STUFF rattling through my head!!

I wound up wondering if anyone had attempted to adapt the Cosworth Vega head to a 153/181 or a 151 Iron Duke. I found nothing in my limited time studying the subject, but I couldn't get on the HAMB search because I'm NOT a member!!

ANYBODY?? Now that I've thought of it, I can't get it out of my head!!
Posted By: Blackwater Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/09/16 08:49 PM
ANYBODY???
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/10/16 12:37 AM
I don't know much about the Cosworth except that a friend had one. You don't need to be a "member" on the HAMB just sign up.I ave been on there a lot and there are a few Chevy 4 cylinder threads but I don't remember anything adore using a Cosworth head.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/10/16 12:38 AM
I don't know much about the Cosworth except that a friend had one. You don't need to be a "member" on the HAMB just sign up.I ave been on there a lot and there are a few Chevy 4 cylinder threads but I don't remember anything adore using a Cosworth head.
Posted By: Blackwater Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/10/16 11:42 AM
I'm not even thinking about trying this right now. The thought just started rattling around in my big empty head and I thought I'd put it out to see if anyone had any info.

I knew a guy who had one with a turbo and Webbers on it. He couldn't figure out how to make the Injection system work with the turbo, but that thing would flat boogie!!
Posted By: CNC-Dude #5585 Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/10/16 12:13 PM
Check out the Quad 4, its derived somewhat from the 151 2.0L engine and one of those was bolted onto my racing 4 cylinder block patterns before.
Posted By: Blackwater Re: Cosworth Vega Head - 09/11/16 11:40 PM
I looked at the Q4 unit. Intriguing!!

More research is needed, but I LIKE it!!
© Inliners International Bulletin Board