Inliners International
Posted By: Brown sugar Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/03/20 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate spot to post this but I'm in search of a chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket. I need both parts, including the smaller bracket where the end of the cables hook up to.
My motor is off a 70 Camaro with a TH350 transmission. Thank you.
Posted By: mick53 Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/04/20 08:18 AM
I have a 250 in the scrap pile. If you can post a picture or drawing I can see if there is one on there. You can have it if I do.
Posted By: Brown sugar Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/04/20 06:57 PM
That would be awesome, thank you. Now I need to figure out how to post a pic here.
Posted By: mick53 Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/04/20 10:49 PM
Here is what I have in the pile. I don't know much about the mystical magical autotramatic transmissions. If you see anything here you like let me know and I will shoot it off to you. The engine is heading for the scrap yard with a GMC 228 and trans. I hope the pictures work.

Attached File
250 intake 1 resize.jpg  (162 downloads)
Attached File
250 intake 2 resize.jpg  (169 downloads)
Posted By: Brown sugar Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/05/20 01:58 AM
Well from what I can see on the pictures I think you're missing the brackets from the intake. I really appreciate you sending me the pictures. By the way, how do I post pics? I would love to post what I need. Thank you.
Posted By: Brown sugar Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/05/20 02:20 AM
Well from what I can see on the pictures I think you're missing the brackets from the intake. I really appreciate you sending me the pictures. By the way, how do I post pics? I would love to post what I need. Thank you.
Posted By: mick53 Re: Chevy 250 kickdown cable bracket - 06/05/20 08:06 AM
I'm the wrong guy to ask that. There's a way to post the accual picture but I just download it and post through the full reply screen and file manager. I have to resize.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board