Inliners International
Posted By: Ratatatat what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/12/07 04:30 PM

Posted By: Twisted6 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/12/07 11:26 PM
\:\) Looking Good Nice work. But I don't think it will run,It looks as if someone stole Your Dist.
LOL just teasen Im sure you have it. \:\)
Keep Us Updated.
Posted By: Fla54Chevy3100 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/12/07 11:37 PM
Obviously a labor of love....attention to detail can be a reward in itself. Kudos....

Dave
Posted By: don 1450 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 07:41 AM
That do be pretty, and it makes my heart glad to see it! We can hope that it will run as good as it looks.

Did you drill the crank for pressure to the rods, with insert bearings? What modifications are in place, aside from that nice intake manifold?

God's Peace to you.

d
Inliner #1450
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 02:09 PM
Here's the speck's on the engine.It is bone stock internally,the car only has 44,000 original miles.I pulled the engine ,regasketed everything and cleaned it real good.The Fenton's are original's(the 1st/previous owner had them installed in the mid 50's)that I had porcelainized.The intake is an Edmund's with solid mount linkage.The valve cover is Edmund's also.The carb's are NOS Carter W1's w/ new kit's.I will be running the stock(rebuilt)dizzy.All I need is some wire loom's and I will be set,anybody got some?
Dear Rat;

A sediment bowel in front of the fuel pump you have, would be much safer.

When there mounted up high, they leak on to the headers from vibration(s). There is less on the frame where a leak is easy (if ever) to fix.

Nice job/good luck. \:\)
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 05:01 PM
John,thank's for the suggestion's but they are staying where they are at.I have ran them up top before and have never had them leak.Those are the correct accessory fuel filters(Durex)and are a little tough to come by so it would be a shame to hide them plus I think they compliment the carb's quite well.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 06:45 PM
thank's alot but as you can see,I dont half ass stuff.IF I had to take apart while hot(NOT!),I would defently put something under the filter's so gas would not drip on the exhaust manifold's.There has been THOUSANDS of Chevy's with the filters next to the carb's over the year's,and personally,I have never heard of one catching fire,noy saying it could not happen(i guess I am taken 2 chances)but I think I will be ok and SAFE.I really do appreciate the concern's and suggestion's.I already had it running and on the road this way before the paint and detail work.I was really fishing for compliment's more than anything,but once again thank's.
Gentlemen;

Adding the sediment bowel was a 'dealer item' and didn't come from GM on Chevrolet or GMC. It was used on farm tractors/machinery and ended up on cars/trucks as an accessory ONLY. The filter is on top of the fuel pump.

We fixed dozens of these on 30s/40s vehicles in the 1950s. It's best 'before' the pump to keep dirt away from it too and that's where we put them removing the hazard.

With two of them right above headers with porcelain is "triple" the potenitial for disaster is all.

No one is faulting your workmanship, It's just bad design. Please; don't compound that by leaving it in place and destroying your vehicle, after all that work.

Good luck. \:\)
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 10:16 PM
once again,they are staying where they are at AND this car with remain in pristine condition.But thank's for your concern.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 10:19 PM
ps-they were a GM APPROVED accessory and are shown to be installed before the carb.Got this both from accessory catalog and the accessory install manual.thank's again.
Posted By: JasonS Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/13/07 10:59 PM
John, they were in fact a GM supplied part (GM part number 12.0810). I do agree that it is bad design, though.
Nice Valve cover - where did you get it?
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/14/07 01:52 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by 6inarow:
Nice Valve cover - where did you get it?
I think I got it from here,in the classafied's.The guy had a thickstun intake also but was noty for sale.
Posted By: Drew, II # 4211 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/14/07 01:20 PM
Ratatat, Really impressive. As I'm in the process of pulling my 216 from my 3100 to clean it up,I'm curious as to where you bought your engine paint.And was it in quart or spray can size?Also, were you using those temporary flex lines for coolant on test runs? If so, neat idea.
Posted By: 4onthefloor Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/14/07 02:20 PM
If you are worried about header fires you can just move the filters so they sit down by the fuel pump but still between the pump and the carbs. Fuel pumps don't suck through filters very well.

Nice detail job, I sure hope it doesn't leak when you fire it up!
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/14/07 02:59 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Drew, II # 4211:
Ratatat, Really impressive. As I'm in the process of pulling my 216 from my 3100 to clean it up,I'm curious as to where you bought your engine paint.And was it in quart or spray can size?Also, were you using those temporary flex lines for coolant on test runs? If so, neat idea.
Drew,I used the paint from Chev's of the 40's,in a quart.I painted 3 different engine's,it cover's very good.In my opinion,they are the only one's that carry the right shade of blue/gray that was used all 216's.As far as thge flex lines,that is just air hose,I use it to fill the air bag's up front since I dont have the tank or compressor hooked up yet.I just stuck it there so I dont drag the hose on the floor.

J;

Yes, they were Mfg. by GM and sold by Dealers (as an 'add on') in some areas. They were never installed at the factory because two sizes of fuel lines would be needed.

4 on f;

These (30/40s version) are not filters. They allow sediment (large particles) to drop into the bowel & stay out of the system. There is NO fuel flow restriction involved in there useage. The (smaller particles) are then filtered out by the one in the pump.

They were wrongly put by the carb, to save time and for 'sales reasons' for years. It was just a gimic and a quick buck, "back then"... ;\)

Some were placed by the tank outlet and serviced when the vehicle was 'lubed'. We put them in front of the pump where they were easy to inspect/service etc.

Placing one after the fiter is 'reverse order' and creates a hazard.

Happy trails. \:\)
Posted By: stock49 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/16/07 11:43 AM
Looking great! Nice details.

Did you have the body off the frame for that paint job?

regards,
stock49
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/16/07 01:48 PM
thanks!Nope,body on.I did not have the room/time to pull it off this time around.
Posted By: DeuceCoupe Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/16/07 03:27 PM
Ratatatat:

Beautiful engine and car.
Based on what you wrote I calculated about 12 ftlb and 12hp added over stock just with the bolt-ons. That was assuming the Carter W-1s at about 106cfm each at 1.5 in Hg.

The best I could add is to think of what Paris would say,
"That's Hot".
My wife added I need to say it more like
"That's Hhhhhhooottttt"
Well I just cant do it.
Nice Ride! \:\) \:\)
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/16/07 04:26 PM
DeuceCoupe,thank's for doing that for me.Although I added the speed equipment more for sound and ohh's/ahh's it's nice to know the power gain.cheer's!
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/25/07 03:28 AM
R;

Yes; they (30s units) were sold in the 50s too (by Dealers), like the bumper 'extentions'. That's NOT a factory fuel line.

They were unsafe then, as they are today!!

The units you have (Mfg today) are for a totaly different usage and should be kept away from ANY heat source.
Remember Heat goes up.

A 30s style unit (not modern) before the pump is the correct & safe method for that era, if you expect a lot of "dirty" fuel. The one in your pump (by itself) is fine as; todays fuel is much cleaner than that of the 1950s.

Happy trails. \:\)
Posted By: Mark Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/26/07 06:01 AM
One word - BITCHIN!!!

So what if the fuel filter design is not "Right", it looks bitchin.

There are plenty of "contemporary" rides out there that are P.O.S. by design. This car just looks good.

My 2c.
Dear Mark;

It's a disaster going some place to happen, that's what!! You wouldn't want it parked in your garage after a 2 hour drive, now would you?? :rolleyes:

I think we all can agree, he's done a superior job in everything else and it will be (the same)when finished too.

Or would you rather see a "burned out shell" with hundreds of hours waisted + the financial costs??

I doubt it will ever pass an insurance inspection either, making it pointless no matter what it "looks like" to a novice.

You might have 'better luck' at a hobby, other than automotive.

Good luck at it. \:\)
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/26/07 11:31 AM
John,why do you have to be so negative?Why are you are 100% sure that my car will burn to the ground?Why do you have to put Mark down,telling him to choose another hobby?

Seem's like you are bitter but just stop being such a negative Nancy already!!!
R;

I began servicing automobiles in 1954, when your car was still new. Over the years I've seen a lot of changes in the industry, most for the good/better etc. But NOT ALL were.

Mark is correct; your engine does look nice (bitchen) with the valve cover, twin carbs & headers.

However; his statement of "so what if the fuel system isn't right" shows his lack of knowlege or just plain 'common sense'. These folks/those with that attitude, have NO business around machinery of ANY kind.

Sometimes you need to protect people from themselves.

Good luck with your car. \:\)
Posted By: slvigil53 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/26/07 09:52 PM
Ratatatat

I like! That is one cool set up. I am sure you are going to really enjoy driving your car once it is on the road. I do have a question for you.
It looks like you are running the original front suspension. Do you have air bags in the front? and if so what are you using? I have a 53chevywagon that I would like to bag but don't want to change out my front suspension.
Thanks Steve
P.S. Keep up the great work.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/26/07 11:00 PM
I am running slam specialties 5" bag's in the front and the Air Ride technologies bolt in kit in the rear.Is this the Steve that has the 53 Buis Coupe also?
Posted By: slvigil53 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/28/07 12:49 AM
Ratatatat,

I use to have a 53 chevy club coupe, I think I do know you, I live in Albuquerque. I use to drive my coupe all over when I had it. I use to drive it in primer, then I painted it harvest gold or yellow with white. I sure would like to see your car sometime. Give me a call 553-4313.

Steve
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/29/07 12:15 AM
yup,and you worked at Memorial hospital right?
Posted By: hoggyrubber Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/29/07 04:47 AM
love that color, it looks great on that car. really nice!!!!
Posted By: Mark Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/30/07 07:40 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by John H. Meredith:

Mark is correct; your engine does look nice (bitchen) with the valve cover, twin carbs & headers.

However; his statement of "so what if the fuel system isn't right" shows his lack of knowlege or just plain 'common sense'. These folks/those with that attitude, have NO business around machinery of ANY kind.

John, Its just as well I have a thick skin!!

This motor looks bitchin. End of my comment.

As you've (and others) repeatedly pointed out, there are some problems with it, so I left that aspect of it be, when I complemented him on the overall appearance of his mill.

Now FWIW, I have to present my completed hot rod to a qualified automotive engineer, ensuring it complies with all regulations in my home state, pay for a full Engineer's report, then present my car to the Registration authorities BEFORE I can get it registered and on the road.

So do I know something about the modifying of motor vehicles ....... well the proof will be in the pudding.

Now if some-one would expend some energy on getting some of the P.O.S. off the U.S. roads, I'd be a happier man, before they do damage to the modified car movement, by causing death and injury, due to their unsafe engineering. ;\)
Posted By: HiTork Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/30/07 01:00 PM
Love the ride, great workmanship and it's sure to be a head turner.

Only problem I've ever had with fuel systems is to much pressure causing carb to flood and filter to leak. I'd suggest adding a fuel pressure regulator and set it for about 3 lbs. I've been told that the NEW and rebuilt fuel pumps put out way to much pressure. I had a glass bowl regulator/filter last year and I could not stop it from spewing gas. Picked up a little chrome NAPA adjustable regulator and now all is fine.
Best of luck and most of all enjoy the ride.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/30/07 01:07 PM
HiTork,I have an Edmund's fuel pressure regulator(NOS) but I can not for the life of me remember where the hell I put it!
Posted By: slvigil53 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/30/07 03:51 PM
I worked at Memorial Hospital for about 12 years.
what tranny do you have behind that 216? I have a 216 in my 47 pick up it has the 54 cab and front end on it. The tranny is a t-5 out of a s-10 and it is great.
Steve
Posted By: jmoran Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 06/30/07 11:54 PM
Ratatat; What brand is the breather on the valve cover? It's exactly what i am looking for. By the way. One sweet looking 216. Thumbs up from the north shore of Lake Erie.

Cheers!!!
Posted By: Bamadirt Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 07/01/07 12:31 AM
Ratatat:
Very nice looking ride, your attention to detail is amazing! Although I probably shouldn't be here as Mr Merideth might degrade me for my lack of automotive excellence as my only project to be completed has more rust and no smooth surfaces in the paint ( I didn't do it!) and may dismiss me as I have an absolute blast driving my 69 C10!
Again, R, Nice ride. I hope when I get my uncle's 40 Chevy I can keep it that clean!

Ted
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 07/01/07 01:01 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by slvigil53:
I worked at Memorial Hospital for about 12 years.
what tranny do you have behind that 216? I have a 216 in my 47 pick up it has the 54 cab and front end on it. The tranny is a t-5 out of a s-10 and it is great.
Steve
well Steve,This Jaime Trujillo,I had the baby **** green 53 4 door.Come down and look at the 50 anytime,Im off sat,sun and mon.I have the stock 3 speed in the car.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 07/01/07 01:04 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by jmoran:
Ratatat; What brand is the breather on the valve cover? It's exactly what i am looking for. By the way. One sweet looking 216. Thumbs up from the north shore of Lake Erie.

Cheers!!!
I have no clue,it was on a Sharp valve cover I have.I will not be using it on this car.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 07/01/07 01:05 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bamadirt:
Ratatat:
Very nice looking ride, your attention to detail is amazing! Although I probably shouldn't be here as Mr Merideth might degrade me for my lack of automotive excellence as my only project to be completed has more rust and no smooth surfaces in the paint ( I didn't do it!) and may dismiss me as I have an absolute blast driving my 69 C10!
Again, R, Nice ride. I hope when I get my uncle's 40 Chevy I can keep it that clean!

Ted
Thank's!
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 01:51 AM
heres some new pics,hope tp fire it up this week.

Posted By: Drew, II # 4211 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 09:18 AM
Very cool plumbing idea for the carb heat.And very neat and tight installs all thru your engine.Looks terrific.
Posted By: strummin67 I.I. Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 11:39 AM
Very nice work! Wish I could fix my own plumbing. Don't let the copper thieves find it. ;\)
Posted By: Mr48chev Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 01:32 PM
Ok, I guess I shouldn't make what might appear as a negative post as my first post without and introduction.
I have been a car nut since the age of 12 that equals 48 years with a nose in the car rags or building some sort of rod or custom.
I graduated from a vocational Auto mechanics school in 1967 and worked as a mechanic in both Texas and Washington state. I also taught Vocational Auto mechanics at the high school level for 13 years.
The first rod trot that I and the 48 were participants in was the Tulsa NSRA Nationals in 1973. With a Chevy II 194 6 under the hood.

Nice looking engine but like John Meridith I believe you are looking for trouble with those sediment bowls. Some times folks get too caught up in the thing of "that's what they had back then so that's what I have to have". They would do a lot better as decorations on the shelf with a quality modern filter tucked away down close to the fuel pump.
Also In one of your first shots it appears that there is a copper line running from the fuel tank to the fuel pump. If that is the case it should be changed to steel.
The copper plumbing on the waterlines is cute but does not belong on a car. That will not hold up to vibration if you actually intend to drive the car any distance.
Like John, I would rather be viewed as being a bit critical of things that I don't see as safe than read how your car was destroyed by an engine fire or you cooked the engine on the freeway because one of the soldered joints cracked in the cooling line.
Hey, Mr48 I like your post. Over on the hamb board, some of the guys get all bent out of shape if you are critical about a project on your first post even though you are correct. I think your advice is great. I hope those here take your comments as good advice and not criticism - I know I would. Kudos to you.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 03:08 PM
Mr48,your concerns were noted but everything will stay the same.I have a buddy that has ran copper tubing with joints for over ten years with no problems.As far as the filters,they work just fine,I have had them on all my old cars with zero problems,not saying you wont have them,but just got to be on top off stuff.There is risk in life,just like doing 100+mph down a 1/4 mile dragstrip(no chance of catching on fire there :rolleyes: ) but I dont tell people not to do it.The funny thing is that you guy's describe it as if the second I start the car it will burst into flames.Thanks for your concerns though.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 03:12 PM
oh yeah,about the statement "quality modern filter",I bet you are also one of the guys that say's
"they dont build stuff like they use to" \:D

just funnin,thanks for the input.
Methinks the title of this thread should be changed to "What's your POSITIVE opinion on this 216"

Certain things work better in certain circumstances than others. You asked opinions on these photographs and some guys that are knowledgable stepped up. I counted almost 40 joints (on the fuel and intake heat) that have the potential to leak. All that is being said is that given their experience, odds are that you are going to have trouble somewhere. I dont think anybody is trying to pimp you on it.

Its your car - do as you please
Posted By: Mr48chev Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/23/07 11:10 PM
Actually I don't often say they don't make them like they used to very often.
As 6Inarow said above it is your car to do as you please with.

As for the copper lines, they are not recommended for automotive use nor are they recommended for use where vibration is present.
I won't comment on the appearance of the soldered fittings. We can wait for the spectators at the rod trots to point that out their friends and make the comments. I don't think you will start a trend though.
As for the filter, Yes I do recommend running a modern high performance filter.
One of the reasons that these cars only went 35 or 4o k before a rebuild or at least a ring and valve job back when was the fact that they didn't have the best of fuel and oil filter systems.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/24/07 02:43 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by 6inarow:
Methinks the title of this thread should be changed to "What's your POSITIVE opinion on this 216"
thats just an ignorant post.I was really respectfull and said thanks that I noted what they said but YOU guys did not like that I failed to agree with your opinions and did not run out to the garage and do it YOUR WAY.I had a valid argument,we have ran both sediment bowls and copper tubing with out any problems,but it was not good enough for you.Typical know it all's,get lippy when when challenged.Im done.
Posted By: Mr48chev Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/24/07 03:55 AM
I full and well realize that your question was in relation to the concept of "does this look old school enough?"

Yes maybe the house plumbing has worked for 10 years on your buddies car but how many miles a year does he drive and what distances?
I wouldn't trust it. And no it wasn't something that the hot lick guys did in the "old" days.
I could see using the copper as a pattern to have a shop that can bend the correct size stainless tubing bend up a set of stainless lines for the car.
The general concept in building a fuel line setup is to use the minimum of fittings and connections to lessen the chances of leaks.
The sediment bowls most likely will leak a bit over time. probably not enough to cause problems before you catch it though. My issue with them is that they just do not do a great job of filtering the fuel. As John said, they mostly caught the bigger particals.
We all like the rest of the stuff you have done with the engine. We can also understand that you don't like our comments even though they are more about safety and the health of the engine than appearance.
I do appreciate getting the vendor for the engine paint as the orange on the 292 I have for the 48 has to go. I want to start an uproar of a different sort when I do the late engine up to somewhat appear to be an early engine. Period correct engine paint, finned aluminum and no billet.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ratatatat:
..I was really fishing for compliment's more than anything,but once again thank's.
Then you tell me my post is ignorant??? Did you forget you posted this earlier?
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/24/07 01:45 PM
next
Posted By: tukin55 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/24/07 06:47 PM
im going to have to say the car and motor look great build it how u want i am building a 55 210 with air ride and an inline 235 right now, and i hope when i get the body back on the frame it looks as good as ur car does
Posted By: William HB Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/25/07 10:07 PM
well this novice has read all the comments...good comments...but for this novice I think it looks cool! I'm especially interested in your dual carb set up. I have a 1964 impala with a 230. I just purchased a holley weber progressive carb from tim langdon. I will put that on the 230 for now, but would like to put a 2x2 intake on it. I'm interested to know where you got those air cleaners? I have very little air cleaner clearance both vertical and width.
If difference of opinion makes horse races you guys should be lining up in the gates! I've been runnig copper lines on my pick-up for over 30 years. No leaks! He said he was ready to "fire" it . If he's wrong maybe the water leaks will put out the flames! This is a great looking engine/car and looks to be well done. I'm sure enough has been made of this that ratatat will keep a close eye on it . Rat thanks for keeping the 216, they are great engines. Whth that low milage I bet yours still has shims left! Take short cuts and you'll never see these guys. It makes me smile!!!
If difference of opinion makes horse races you guys should be lining up in the gates! I've been runnig copper lines on my pick-up for over 30 years. No leaks! He said he was ready to "fire" it . If he's wrong maybe the water leaks will put out the flames! This is a great looking engine/car and looks to be well done. I'm sure enough has been made of this that ratatat will keep a close eye on it . Rat thanks for keeping the 216, they are great engines. Whth that low milage I bet yours still has shims left! Take short cuts and you'll never see these guys. It makes me smile!!!
Am I repeating myself again? Just click once stuped!
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/28/07 10:30 PM
thanks BOTP,some great words!I dig the 216's,everybody does the 235 conversion and get's a bit boring after a while.Dont get me wrong,I love 235's but 216 are ace in my book.
I meant't ask about the connections for the water to the manifold. Not what they're made of, thats been covered, but where they connect. I have an Edmunds two 1bbl set up for my 270. I didn't want it to only flow when the heater was on. It's a nice old set up with two Zenith carbs and small oil bath filters that I'll fit with quality modern filters. I want to get rid of the 4bbl. Thanks again BOTP!
Posted By: HiTork Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/28/07 11:42 PM
Your copper lines remind me of the coolest 'FUEL' lines I've ever seen, done in same stuff just smaller, maybe 1/4 or 5/16"? This guy had six carbs on a V8, the fuel lines were built from copper with fittings as you have done, then CHROMED, WOW a work of art. No bulky fittings to deal with, very simple, and neat as a pin.
Kudos for your originality and craftsmanship.
Jaime of Oltruck, CA
P.S. I saw one of these intakes with the return line 'T'd into the hole for the temp sender, just food for thought.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/28/07 11:54 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Beater of the Pack:
I meant't ask about the connections for the water to the manifold. Not what they're made of, thats been covered, but where they connect. I have an Edmunds two 1bbl set up for my 270. I didn't want it to only flow when the heater was on. It's a nice old set up with two Zenith carbs and small oil bath filters that I'll fit with quality modern filters. I want to get rid of the 4bbl. Thanks again BOTP!
They are T'd so it will always flow.
Posted By: Ratatatat Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 10/28/07 11:55 PM
Thanks HiTork!
Ratatatat, Where is this car now? Did it burn up yet? Does it still have a 216?
Posted By: heinz51 Re: what's your opinion on this 216? - 11/01/12 10:27 PM
Great looking when i figure this computer out i'm posting pic's of my drop top 51 with a 292. not as clean as yours but coming along
Here is a young guy we chased off. This was a beautiful car. I wonder where it is now?
Does anyone have a pair of those air cleaners laying around?
© Inliners International Bulletin Board