Inliners International
I cant get it to download.

???
Its a server issue, should be back up within 24 hrs. I was told. Thanks for noticing....

I didn't want to say anything on here, but that's good to hear...
 Originally Posted By: six gun

I didn't want to say anything on here, but that's good to hear...

I don't look at these sites as being in competition with each other. Rather, to me, they are like resources in my library of inliner information. The more references one has in one's library the more powerful it is.

As a matter of fact I think I'll post a new thread: "What are some other good inliner websites"?
FTF, it's back up now.
Stephen I cant pull it up yet. How are you seeing it...
Hello,
I think it has been hijacked by spammers. See this LINK.
Various different spam pages appear whenever i access the site.
That page is just a sample.
And I agree with FRENCHTOWN FLYER that the more reference sites the better.
And just now,a different page - same old URL.CLICK HERE

regards,Rod
Its working Rod, you just have to clear the cookies on your computer.
Ummm - nope. Done all that and the spam is still there. Is it possible I wonder that the server/carrier to Australia is corrupted? How the hell do you fix that !

regards,Rod
No workee here either. \:\(

Of course I'm at the opposite end of the Pacific from Rod, maybe that has something to do with it? ;\)

I get the same thing, Clear the cookies, don't clear them, I still get a different site each time I try it. \:\(
Up and running now.
It is working for me and I didn't have to do anything it just came up this AM previously I also was getting other junk that I didn't want.
6 hours since my first post,and the spam is still there.
oh well - sigh.

regards,Rod
It's working for me too.
try going directly to the site. http://www.hotrodinlines.com
You'll all be glad to hear that I can't get on yet! Too many cookie crumbs on the keyboard you say? \:D
Too many Bubbles!! \:\)
It's not working now.

Beater, You need to quit eating cookies when on the computer, that's about as bad as eating them in bed. You'll never get anything done!.

I'll stick with the cookies but I still can't get to HRI. I get crap links. Did the low life computer terrorists steal it? It seems like every day the stuff I come up with is better established and farther from us.
No workie again.

???
No work for me either.
\:\(
© Inliners International Bulletin Board