Inliners International
Posted By: Brown sugar How to connect a temp gauge on a 250 - 09/26/12 05:00 PM
Can someone please tell me how to connect a temp gauge on my 50 Chevy car with the 250 motor? I don't mind putting a gauge under my dash instead of my stock one. I can see a large bolt on the front right side of the block looking at it from the front of the car. I know the gauges are usually universal. I would like to see someone's pics to see how they ran the line all the way back to the dash.
BEST WAY IS TO USE A MACHANICAL GAUGE PLUS ITS MORE ACCURITE. NAPA SELLS A GOOD ONE AND IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NED FOR INSTALL. I PUT MINE IN THE HEAD CLOSE TO THE FRONT, THERE A THREADED BUNG THERE MADE FOR TEMP GAUGE. AUTOMETER ALSO SELLS A HIGH END "KIT"
Posted By: Brown sugar Re: How to connect a temp gauge on a 250 - 09/27/12 01:59 AM
You have any pics of this? I would like to see how to run the tubing back to the firewall.
Posted By: Brown sugar Re: How to connect a temp gauge on a 250 - 09/29/12 10:51 PM
Is there any other location for the temp gauge to hook up to? I would prefer somewhere close so I can use my stock gauge.
NO
© Inliners International Bulletin Board