Inliners International
I saw this on the HAMB. Watch the two attached videos of this beauty. I will check on the cost of one. It sure would look swell in my replica champ car, which coincidentally has a prototype Ford-based engine that looks quite similar.

Love the test stand by the way.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=..._13841861120036

WOW! I'd like to see more. I'm sure we will.

Mostly I don't like rich people but the one who made their own money sometimes do really cool things. This is one of those things. Few of us will be able to buy one but I'll kick in a few bucks to help put one in the Flyer's champ car if he'd promise to bring it to a future Inliner Convention.
Heck, if there's enough interest I'll put one in and DRIVE it to an upcoming convention. I'm working on making the car street legal.
There has been a lot of chatter about Coker's "Lencki". I read one piece where he started the paper work for the rights to produce this engine in 2010. All good thinks take time, but to get to production this quick is pretty remarkable.
Just for interest, here is a link to the original LENCKI 6 history.
http://www.macsmotorcitygarage.com/2012/08/22/the-phantom-offy-six-banger/
As a side note TFF, Gordon White(mentioned in the attached article) comes to EMMR annual race/display convention with his Offy Midget. Quite an interesting historian to have a chat with.
That engine is just plumb sexy!
 Originally Posted By: THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
... I will check on the cost of one.

Around $100K
Sadly for what it is considering cost of tooling and all, that is probably pretty reasonable.
As Corky says "cooler then dang it" . . .
Well if 2000 guys put in $50 each........sorry Flyer I don't think we have that many members. That's why I hate rich people, they make you dream. That dangling carrot crap!
When and if you ever meet him, he'll make sure you leave feeling it was an honor for you to have met him.
LOL CNC. I can be very humble, and I'm proud of it.
I know you are, I was talking about Corky.
If I ever meet him he'll be wearing a couple of sets of wide whites home.
 Originally Posted By: CNC-Dude #5585
I know you are, I was talking about Corky.

Yep, I got it CNC. But I am willing to suckle knowledge from anybody I can, be they father rapers, mother stabbers or just a plus-perfect SOB.
Geez, he made me feel like he was glad to met me.. \:\) He struck me as someone who just really likes people.
LMAO!! I don't know the man but have had the impression he's pretty well impressed with hisself.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board