Inliners International
Posted By: 56er Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/11/08 11:58 AM
I was getting new tires put on my audi wagon today, and there was a falcon convertible in the tire shop with a 200? 250? straight 6, turbocharged, intercooled and efi. I took some pics on my phone which I can email to myself. How do I then post them on here for you guys?
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/11/08 02:08 PM
56er, I have a phone full of pictures too! Must of them unflattering shots of myself I took while trying to make calls.Sorry I'd help if I could.
Posted By: Nexxussian Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/11/08 03:17 PM
I haven't posted pics here but I use Photobucket when I want to post elsewhere. They host the photos so it doesn't burn up space on the servers of the site. Then I can post a thumbnail linked to the full size pics.

That Falcon didn't have an Aluminum crossflow head on it by any chance?
Posted By: 56er Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/11/08 09:39 PM
No, it didn't. Regular head. Fuel injectors were in the plenum where the carb used to be. 6 injectors w/ 2 more for enrichment. I think he used a 5.0 throttle body. Turbo Coupe intercooler in the passenger tire well.
Posted By: Nexxussian Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/12/08 07:47 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I only ask as there is a company in Texas (I think) that is making one.
Posted By: tlowe #1716 Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/12/08 10:54 AM
56er, go to this website http://www.imageshack.us/ . you can then sign up and download pics. then you can get the link from them to copy and paste into your reply on this website. like i do in my signiture. tom
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/12/08 03:35 PM
Tom, this is free? When I'm done and have this in my signiture it would look like yours except it would end with my ID? Thanks, I'm just new to all of this. Talk about a new forum. I can't even get to the online help for my email! And I'm gonna' put a Megasquirt together. right. It'll open the neighbors garage door! Thanks, sorry to be a pain. Tom
Posted By: GH Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/16/08 01:34 PM
You could cheat a little and purchase your Megasquirt assembled like I did.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/17/08 12:08 AM
That's not cheating. We don't buy our carbs in little bags of pieces! Unless they are shiped through the U.S. Mail.
Posted By: Nexxussian Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/17/08 07:45 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Beater of the Pack:
That's not cheating. We don't buy our carbs in little bags of pieces! Unless they are shiped through the U.S. Mail.
OUCH!!!!!

Sometimes true, but still, OUCH.
Posted By: fingersix Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/17/08 02:48 PM
GH,, what do you mean assembled???? did you send your manifold away and it came back with injectors, rail and throttle body leaving the wiring to you,,
Posted By: Greg Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 01/20/08 01:07 AM
I think he means assembled as in the electronics board of the megasquirt. I ordered my first unassembled to save some money but my second megasquirt I purcahsed already assembled.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Have turbo ford 6 pics - 03/02/08 01:37 PM
Greg, Did the one you put together work. or did you have to buy a second one? I've got two friends that are very experienced in electronics assembly. They say they'll help. I don't want to waste a lot to save a little.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board