Inliners International
Posted By: efi-diy Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/12/11 09:27 PM
Turbo'ed efi Jimmy.. 1st start up
Details, details.

MBHD
Posted By: copo-rat Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/12/11 10:06 PM
Would LOVE to know what he is using for a cam reluctor. Is he using a dummy distributor with a wheel similar to what EFI Connecetion sells?

I'm with Hank, details, details.......don't be stingy!
We need more info. That display screen doesn't look familiar. What turbo? What injection set up. It sounds great.
Posted By: efi-diy Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/13/11 02:23 AM
Ask Gary, he is a member on here... just found the link again to the project....

EFI is meagasquirt.
Posted By: GH Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/26/11 12:59 PM
Hello everybody, the ignition is LS coil packs from a salvage yard, the crank trigger is an EDIS wheel off of a v8 Ford and the sensor is the same. The turbo is a Rotormaster HX-35. When we first got it running it wasn't getting enough air to the back two cylinders and was way too rich there. I added some more volume to the intake plenom and that helped a bunch. I am now cleaning up the wiring on it and will drive it down the road whenever it quites raining. The cut off distributor is used only to drive the oil pump. What do you think of the remote control exhaust cut-out????
Posted By: copo-rat Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/27/11 08:02 AM
Gary,
Awesome build!
What are you using for a cam reluctor?
Posted By: GH Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 04/27/11 09:56 AM
copo-rat, what is a cam reluctor???
If he is using a crank trigger he doesn't need a reluctor (unless he is going to sequential EFI).
Posted By: GH Re: Gary Harts turbo'ed/injected fire up - 05/06/11 10:31 AM
Did some tuning in the shop yesterday. Had a problem with the crank trigger sensor, it was ahaking around and hitting the wheel make it cut out @ about 3000 rpm. Got a new sensor and modified the bracket, now it's more stable. Mike C. is coming out this afternoon, he will drive and I will attempt to get a better tune on it.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board