Inliners International
Brand new design, never before available for these 153 engines. Uses 40mm to 48MM DCOE style carbs.
$259 plus shipping!

Nice. Do you have any pics of it bolted on a engine with carbs and linkage?
Thanks Tom, really appreciate It! I have carbs and a head, but no linkage yet. I'm working on that next.
Pics always help.
These carbs were loaners from Headrick's shop and over 40 years old and dusty and crusty looking. They aren't very photogenic. I just got them to make figuring to machine the intakes.
Sale Pending.
CNC, not to hijack, but do you have a schedule for 194-292 2 bbl manifolds? I thought I saw discussion in the past that they were on your list.
Thanks,
Dave
No problem Dave. To be honest, I was becoming bogged down and cramped for space, so i've had to take time out for the past 6 months to get my new shop building started and completed. I also have purchased some new equipment and can now have a smoother flow and can complete projects more easily and completely than before. Thanks for reminding me of this intake, it really was one of my favorites and I need to get back on it. I'll update everyone with progress as it happens.

Thanks, Scott
SOLD!
Hi Scott,

Have you gotten into the design stage for the 2 bbl? How will it be different that a 2 bbl plate on a 4 bbl intake? Provisions for heat?

Can't wait.

Thanks,

Dave
The plenum area will be near the same size and volume as the stock 1 BBL intake, being only slightly wider where the carb sits on it. I don't like having to bolt a plate to the intake to then bolt a carb to it, I feel they should be bolted directly to the intake. As for heated, yes, I plan to have a water cavity with a removable lid on the underside to allow for that option. Thanks for your interest!
Nice Work Scott!!
Thanks!
© Inliners International Bulletin Board