Inliners International
Posted By: 63ChevyII Six in a Row, Makes it Go! shirts/stickers - 01/30/12 04:08 AM
I'd like to get some shirts & stickers made with the following logo:

If you're interested, please click on the link below and fill out the form. There is more info regarding the shirts (pricing, design details, etc) on the form webpage.

Pre-order form

Thanks!
Posted By: McGoo Re: Six in a Row, Makes it Go! shirts/stickers - 02/03/12 12:03 AM
I'm in!

Paul
I'm in also.
But....when are you going to make another run of the "long roof society" T-shirts.
When I purchased the stickers from you last summer I inquired about them and mentioned that I have a local company by my location that does all my company's screen printing and would be more than happy to help out.

Just Jones'n for a Long Roof Society T-shirt

Thanks,
Stu
Hi Stu,

I've actually started working on a slight re-design of the Longroof stuff. I will probably put an order in for stickers soon, but it will probably be a couple of months before I get shirts done.

I try to use a company local to me, as I get killed on shipping when I use a company that has to ship me the shirts. It's also a lot easier to go down to the company in person if there's a problem.

Understood.
That's what I like about my local shirt company also.
FWIW here is the embroidery they did for my jackets for my wife and I:

I'm liking the new Long Roof design, and to be honest with ya a couple/few months will be perfect since no one in their right mind is wearing just T-shirts this time of the year up here. \:o

Are sweatshirts going to be available also ?

My apologies for not staying on topic, I do want both FWIW.

Thank you,
Stu
Posted By: GMDad Re: Six in a Row, Makes it Go! shirts/stickers - 03/29/12 01:15 PM
Received my t-shirt and stickers sent right to my door here in Ontario.
Thanks Lyndon, look great...
Posted By: McGoo Re: Six in a Row, Makes it Go! shirts/stickers - 04/03/12 01:26 AM
Shirts and stickers arrived today, and they look just dandy!

Paul
Glad you guys like them.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board