Inliners International
Posted By: radar GMC Engine Parts for Sale, Fallbrook, Ca 5/26 - 05/17/13 01:03 AM
I will have the following parts for sale at the 46th Annual Fallbrook Vintage Car Club Car Show on Sunday May 26, 2013 at Potter JHS , 1743 Reche Road, Fallbrook CA. GMC parts include: 1 302 cylinder head, surfaced, pressure checked, large 1.94 and 1.6 in. valves, bronze guides, dual springs, hardened seats $500; 1 four into one plated header with 2.5 in. header pipe and and muffler $100; 1 large four into one plated header with 3 in. header pipe and muffler $75; 1 original intake and exhaust manifold set with 2 bl carb. $50; 1 chrome rocker arm cover $75; 1 original rocker arm cover $50; 2 rocker arm sets $50 each; 1 side cover $25; 1 timing cover $25; 1 oil pan $ 25; 1 original distributor.
Other Parts: 1 rebuilt Mustang II power rack and pinion with Bergeson D bar joint $100; ! Mustang II manual rack and pinion $ 75; 1 set of 1940 Chevy bumpers needing re-chroming w/o bumperetts $100; 1 nine inch Ford center assembly with 3.5 ratio $50; 2 mufflers for 1.75 inch pipes $40; 2 Datsun 240Z aluminium intake runners for Weber 32/36 carbs $40.

Hope you can make it to this great car show and I can sell you some parts. Frank Hainey 760-451-3041 grnchevy@roadrunner.com
my name andy boeye member #5090,,, what can you tell; about 302 oil pan ...i need spair for new 339 short block.... you cane "e" mail me @greatgrandpa37jr@aol.com can send ck for pan&shipping to nj
Hi Andy,

Sorry it took so long to answer. The oil pan was up high in the rafters of my garage in a box and I needed help in getting it down. Your question is a good one. I think I have a military version of the oil pan . It has a larger capacity and a different shape than the civilian version. The drain is in the middle of the pan and my 302 with a civilian pan has it in the rear like a Chevy 235 pan. This pan has a profile with two steps and my civilian pan has 3 steps. The bolt pattern is identical. I have a military engine with a civilian oil pan. It would be great for a military truck or it could be modified to mimic the civilian pan profile. I will try to sell it at my local car show in Fallbrook, Ca this Sunday. If not, let me know if you are interested. Frank
sorry pan is mil. type... cant use, also mil pan wt;s about 6 lbs more then stand pan
© Inliners International Bulletin Board