Inliners International
Posted By: floaterboy Buffalo Enterprises - 12/07/23 12:49 AM
I'm trying to contact Buffalo Enterprises about a transmission adapter. No luck with their website or phone #. Are
They still in business?
Posted By: CNC-Dude #5585 Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 12/07/23 02:34 PM
If somebody has a current 12 Port News they could check and see if he even still advertises in it. They might indicate if he's still active....
Posted By: 41 Coupe Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 12/07/23 02:50 PM
Talked to Steve last year as he had never received his Hall of Fame plaque. He has retired and only doing some specialty work.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 12/08/23 04:53 PM
Is that something that is part of the award? Has anyone else not received it? Does he still want it? This would be easy to take care of.
Posted By: 41 Coupe Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 12/11/23 02:21 PM
It was a failure of Luke Lucas to order it a make sure Steve got. I advised Al of the situation and he had a plaque made a sent it to him.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 12/11/23 04:47 PM
Glad you got it done. I saw Al last night at our Christmas Dinner but didn't have a chance to bring it up. Too bad he would have liked to have had the opportunity to say he took care if an issue. It was a fun evening by the way.
Posted By: 31 Sport Coupe Re: Buffalo Enterprises - 01/04/24 01:44 AM
According to a friend of Buffalo at breakfast this morning, he is still open and working. He had a little downtime recently but is back on his feet and plugging away
© Inliners International Bulletin Board