Inliners International
I am new to this cool forum but have been involved in maximum effect racing engine programs for most of my life. Here are some cool pictures of just how far a Chevy 250 inline engine can go. 665 hp at 9000 rpms on race gasoline 262 cid.

More please. Serious head!
the port during a development stage, notice the slots covered under the ports that is where the water jacket was carved

here is a street engine That Al Built
Welcome to the Inliners BB Greg Hogue
I have some nice pics of that same head, And I know a lot of welding went into that head , filling the CC chamber moving, the spark plug holes and the Ports. My question is does it still run water?
yes, it runs water, but welding was the story,,, the truth was I was working with GMPP and I personally went to the GM's foundry in Toluca Mexica and Had the heads cast. I Had them remove the water jacket and the ports and chamber. They literally weighed 200+ lbs each. There were 7 castings. I know where every one of them is. With today's CNC machines those casting could be even better. Al Weiss Carved that head by hand on a mill.
here is a GM trailblazer program engine I have been working with for the last 15 years
Its a 265 inch NA engine that makes around 675 hp on gasoline and turns 10,500 rpms

someone was asking for more pictures of 250 program
here is Al Weiss that di all of this work

This was some very old stuff , I believe its a Self head

Thanks, this is interesting.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board