Inliners International
Posted By: CanepaTwin Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 04/25/11 12:42 PM
Looky what I found in container #6....

http://s1185.photobucket.com/upload/albums/speakfordadead/?location=intakes
I'm just getting to a photobucket sign in page.
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 04/25/11 03:01 PM
Try this one

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z358/speakfordadead/intakes/

Sorry
That old stuff is just junk. You should just toss it. It'll never work right. You should just send it to me and I'll get rid of it for you. \:\)
Geez! If that was in container #6 I want to see what's packed in 1 thru 5. LOL
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 04/27/11 12:46 AM
27 containers plus the upstairs of the machine shop.... not a single organized one in the bunch. Some are 20 footers, some are 53's and every size in between. I'm tired already and I've only been back a couple of months!!! But I am having fun!!!

You have no idea how many people I've heard that from... the junkers want past the gate really bad. NOT!!!!
Posted By: essexguy Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 04/30/11 11:28 PM
ain't you the lucky one .can i come next year to look for eggs Ha Ha
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 05/05/11 01:43 AM
Sure.... guided tours daily.... weigh in... weigh out... lol
 Originally Posted By: CanepaTwin
Sure.... guided tours daily.... weigh in... weigh out... lol

Is the weigh out number for security or pricing? How much per pound? Is there a per ton discount? \:o
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 05/13/11 02:51 AM
LOL.... Beater.... you crack me up!!
Laughter is truly the best medicine. You can laugh and cry at the same time but not for long. \:D \:D \:D \:D
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 05/18/11 12:13 AM
Does anybody have a favorite shop to buy rebuild kits for those Strombergs, Speedway has them I know, and 37 bucks is cheap but who else carries them?
Honest Charley's has them. They also have the extended throttle shafts for multi-carb setups as well, and progressive linkage kits.
Posted By: CanepaTwin Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 05/18/11 12:48 AM
Thanks CNC-Dude.... and almost 10 bucks cheaper... WOW!
Sure, no problem!
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Easter egg hunt..Howard 5 jug intake - 05/18/11 10:34 PM
Charlie Price also sells lots of kits and parts for the old Strombergs. I rebuilt the combination of 97s and 48s on my five-carb manifold with parts from Vintage Speed.

I need to look into the new Honest Charlie's. I bought and sold a lot of parts from the original Honest Charlie's back in the 50a and 60s.

© Inliners International Bulletin Board