Inliners International
Here are a couple of projects I recently completed for my hot rods now that the race season has concluded. Accompanying articles will be in a future issue of 12PN. Enjoy!

Oil Pan Fab Fixture:

Stud Girdle:

Hey Frenchtown flyer
That gives a whole new meaning to a short block huh lol.Great Photos.I beat that took sometime to cut down.
Nice, I have a few cracked 292 blocks. What is the easiest way to do this?
A BIG band saw.
I've got one, and its big, but not that big!
One more thing I should point out to all the 300 Ford fans out there. You may have noticed the 1/4" aluminum plate between the oil pump cover and the pump housing. That is one way to make a low-buck high volume oil pump for the 300. The gear and rotor assembly from a 351M/400 V8 Ford are the same size as the 240/300 - only 1/4" thicker. So by taking a gear and rotor assembly from the V8, machining a 1/4" spacer for the 300 pump housing, and installing the V8 rotor assembly in the 300 pump housing you just made a low-buck, hi-volume oil pump for your six!
Mr. Frenchtown Flyer,

Where did you get the Christmas green layout dye?

You guys do stuff the way I learned it. Get an idea of something you want or need, then figure out how to make it.

True hot rodding from the good old days.

Thin wallet = engine uity.
The layout dye started out blue. It is so aged it has faded to green. It dried out so I added acetone to the bottle and diluted it again. That was the result.
Very cool!

Mine always spills before it gets dried out.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board