Inliners International
Posted By: 68 nova dude CS 130 ALT. - 07/28/07 02:37 PM
hey gang, need some help as always. i got a 130 alt., got the brackets, belt, in order. now, got the stock factory wire harness from my local yard. it only has 2 wires in em. just need to know how to wire this. i know u by pass wires from the old external type. did that allready, just need to know how to wire it at the alt. with the stock wires from it. thanks.
Posted By: 68 nova dude Re: CS 130 ALT. - 07/30/07 12:01 PM
allright. heres what i ended up doing. 83 cutlass oldsmobile that belongs to my bro in law, hehe. took his alt. what! its been sitting there for a few months now. anywyas, the alt. on that bad boy bolts right up to my brakets, worked like a charm. only thing is, i had to extend the wiring to reach the back of the alt. mine where just a few inches short cuzz the pig tail is on the other side. put it on, checked the voltage, and its all good. but i will still do the cs130 in the future when i get all the proper connectors and wires and all that in order. thanks for the info walt 1940. and thank all who help out others here. thanks.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board