Inliners International
Posted By: Xea I.I. #5390 Tom Langdon from Stovebolt Engine Co - 02/10/09 12:47 AM
I just tried to contact Tom this afternoon to order a Mopar HEI ignition. Got the message they where on vacation till the middle of March. Do they have someone that ships orders while they are away? Will I have to wait until they return? Couldn't place the order till the income tax check got here. I'll be dissapointed if I have to wait that long.................Rats.

Got some new progress picture in the Mopar section.....
Vacation....what's that!
Sorry, but I think you'll just have to wait. He's the "entire" company I think. There are times when he's not available during the swap season as he attends most big meets.
Posted By: trump Re: Tom Langdon from Stovebolt Engine Co - 02/18/09 11:50 AM
I have been told by his wife that they have a fella that helps with packaging and shipping and other tasks part time. However, she also told me a few months ago that his wife was pregnant and that they weren't sure what his situation/schedule would be. So who knows.
Thanx Trump. I left messages and actually placed an order via the internet. I've had no response. Maybe another deal will come up in the meantime.
Posted By: GMDad Re: Tom Langdon from Stovebolt Engine Co - 02/24/09 11:27 PM
I was at the Florida chapter breakfast this past Sat morning and both Tom and Joyce were there. So that is why no answer in Michigan. I believe they are home for a day or so and then off on vacation.
Spoke to him. Another inliner had steped up and sold me the parts I was seeking at a price I couldn't pass up.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board