Inliners International
Guys!!

I´m going to USA on October 28 for the first time to see Orlando World Street Nationals. I´m gonna stay there for 5 days. Anyone here will see that race?? It would be very nice to meet some of you guys!

BTW, I´m going with some guys owners of the biggest Race Magazine in Brazil, called FULLPOWER, and in October my car is on the cover.

Talk to you later guys!!
Thanks!

Douglas Carbonera - Brazil
That is very nice to make the cover of the biggest race mag in Brazil.

Impressive!!

Congrats!!!!

MBHD
That's great to see, wish I could read Portugese.

Florida is along way from me and most of the country. Tom
I used to live in Orlando. 5 miles right up the road from Orlando Speed world.They have that Big event every Yr.We'll have to try and get together while your in town.And I'll see what Other members we can get together with at the same time. Email me when Time is closer and I'll give you my #
Just to let everyone know Dougals and his friends have made it safely here to fla. And I will be meeting up with them this weekend,tomarrow night most likely.
Larry, While posting here,I hope you can load some pics too of the event and the group from Brazil. Or possibly on your web site.
 Originally Posted By: Twisted6 I.I #3220
Just to let everyone know Dougals and his friends have made it safely here to fla. And I will be meeting up with them this weekend,tomarrow night most likely.

Good deal, hope they have a good time. \:\)
I hope you were able to get some guys together to meet them. Tell us what you learn and post some pictures if possible.
Hi guys!!

Just to teel that I have a REALLY GREAT TIME IN ORLANDO!! Me and Larry meet up at the Orlando Street Nationals, and we talked a lot about ours inline engines. Unfortunatelly, my english are not that good to have more technical dialog, but we change a lot of nice information.
I have to say that I'm really impressed with Larry's cylinder head jobs. For sure you'll see nasty cylinders heads coming from Larry's hands pretty soon.

By the way:
Larry! Keep up your great work, and please let us know when you get all that cylinder head development running!! And of course, thanks for the pacience with my bad english, for all the stuff you send me, and for get me in touch with Leo Santucci!!! I'll never forget!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I also would like to thanks Mike Barile for the Stud Girdle!!!!! What a nice part!!! Thank you SO much TOO!!

I'll be running Larry's Lumps and Mike's Stud Girdle in my Orange aspirated car next weekend. I can't wait to see how fast it will go now!!

Thank you guys, and hope to meet more US friends next time I got there.

Douglas Carbonera - BRAZIL
Douglas, Glad you had a good time. Let us know how fast you go. Your English makes it possible to do this. My Portuguese would not help us talk at all! \:D Tom
© Inliners International Bulletin Board