Inliners International
Posted By: John H. Meredith Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/25/09 09:38 PM
Gentlemen;

Please have fun, be safe & drive carefully.
Posted By: Sam Welch Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/25/09 11:06 PM
And a "thumbs up" for you too John!
Posted By: big bill I.I.#4698 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/25/09 11:39 PM
Hi John
Heres wishing you a very fine and fantastic Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas also. The same wishes go out to all.
My prayer is that our people serving in the armed services have a safe and happy holiday no matter where they are stationed and may God bless each and everyone of them for protecting our freedoms, allowing us to be warm and comfortable this holiday season.
Posted By: Drew, II # 4211 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/25/09 11:55 PM
I echo Big Bill's prayer and wish everyone a peaceful and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Posted By: Beater of the Pack Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/26/09 12:18 AM
Even though these are not the best of times for many there is much to be thankful for. The brave souls who put themselves in harms way to defend us is at the top of that list. I hope you all have a friend and family filled Thanksgiving. Tom
Posted By: tlowe #1716 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 11/26/09 11:39 AM
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all! And please keep our soldiers safe from harms way. I am sure that many of US were once soldiers too. As I was. And I also give thanks to your service. Tom
Posted By: John H. Meredith Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all. - 12/02/09 08:37 PM
Gentlemen;

Thanks for your kind replies.

I support our brave/honorable
troops abroad as well.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board