Inliners International
Posted By: jalopy45 #4899 Hot August Nights Swap Meet 2013 - 07/19/13 08:57 PM
It's that time again, August 7th to the 10th. this year.. Stop by and help us empty the margarita machine.. .. And someone bring Hank this year.,,, That boy needs to get out more,
Who is Hank?

MBHD
Posted By: jalopy45 #4899 Re: Hot August Nights Swap Meet 2013 - 07/19/13 11:24 PM
Some guy that lives in California whose name really isn't Hank but in the interest of anonymity we'll just refer to him as A.K.A. Hank and we won't divulge his real name but would gladly welcome him at the swap meet.. \:D
On the evening of Friday the 9th come hang out with the Northern Nevada chapter for the 7:00 PM cruse in Victorian Square. We assemble on the street near the West door of the Nugget. The one near the Oyster Bar. Some of us will wear Inliner shirts so you can spot us.
Posted By: jalopy45 #4899 Re: Hot August Nights Swap Meet 2013 - 07/20/13 02:35 AM
Will be there too, still looking for the oyster bar, I think it's a code name for one of those houses of ill repute.. ;\)
 Originally Posted By: jalopy45 #4899
Some guy that lives in California whose name really isn't Hank but in the interest of anonymity we'll just refer to him as A.K.A. Hank and we won't divulge his real name but would gladly welcome him at the swap meet.. \:D

Hey,
that's nice to hear.

I do need to go see more car shows. I'll see if I can make time.

Thanks

MBHD
Come and hang out with us!

Hot August Nights – Victorian Square

Friday August 9, 2013......Inliners hangout In Sparks to watch the Cruising: On Friday August 9 we
will meet along Victorian Ave., outh sidewalk in front of the West entrance to John Assuages
nugget. Some of us will be there around 5:00 to secure a spot for us to
watch the cruising. Cruising starts at 7:00 PM and goes to 10:00. After
the cruising we go inside the Nugget & eat at the Oyster Bar Restaurant.
Hope to see you there.

Call Dennis 782-7074 or Bill 265-1683 if you have any questions.
We had a great turnout. There were at least 4 of the 4.2 guys there. They have taken to running in packs. There's safety in numbers. I guess 4 wrenches are better than 1.
Posted By: Murray03 Re: Hot August Nights Swap Meet 2013 - 08/11/13 06:03 PM
Did any of them happen to have a cast rear sump oil pan, in their back pocket?.......or a modified PCM? ..........or a modified wiring harness?..........or new motor mounts for a 67 Chev truck?....or an adapter for a 700R?....just asking!
Posted By: Nexxussian Re: Hot August Nights Swap Meet 2013 - 08/11/13 09:05 PM
Murray, no, we don't have the mythical rear sump pan. \:\(

However we are running one of Jeremy's modified harnesses and had him reflash our computer.

Drives great at this point.

We will be adding more GOW over the winter with some port work, and possibly this fall with a better exhaust.

We saw a roaster with one run on a chassis dyno this past Thursday @ hot August nights.

He made 277 or 278 @ the rear wheels with what amounts to a cold air intake, long tube headers and an efficient drive train aft of the flywheel. \:\)
© Inliners International Bulletin Board