Inliners International
FOX NEWS Detroit asked a few local racers to come out and promote the upcoming annual Detroit Dragway Reunion race (June 12-13).

Enjoy the 1:39 video:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/29034786/detroit-dragway-reunion
Nice! But, in the vid, you lost to the other guy. What happened, were you running on only 6 cylinders? laugh

You are going to the reunion?

Sounds like fun!

MBHD
The other guy was Will Crawford, the defending Super Pro champion. His 592 BBC ran a 7.5589 @ 177.77; I didn't really expect to beat him heads up, but that's how the Fox TV crews wanted to see the pairing go down. I'm sure we will be facing off for real this summer a few times, hopefully to decide another championship.

I'll probably bring some of my junk to the reunion - haven't decided on a street car or race car.
Very cool.
The reunion was fun - I got Al Bergler to autograph the original tinwork he did. The Logghe register lists my car as the last Logghe altered built and me as the original and sole owner.

On a happy note I celebrated Father's Day by winning Super Pro at my local track. The car was deadly consistent and all my lights were clustered between -.00001 and .030.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board