Inliners International
Posted By: ChevyIIMan New Member - 10/18/05 03:04 AM
Hey everyone, im new here just checking in. I dont have a truck right now but am looking forward to purchasing one in the comming year. For the past 10 years ive worked on Muscle Cars (novas to be exact) and in the past 6 months or so have decided to start a new project. I am looking for a Pre-54 Truck perferably a GMC or Chevy but fords and dodges will work.

I have grown up around street rods and worked on my fathers 37 Chevy Sedan and my Neighbors 50 Chevy P/U. I plan to build something old school, and low tech. (Dropped Straight Axle, whitewalls, steelies, ect) My one stipulation was I want an I6 in it.

Glad to be here!
Posted By: John I.I.#4797 Re: New Member - 10/18/05 09:27 AM
Welcome to the site, you're at the right place. I know somebody who may still be looking to sell his chevy project truck which I believe to be a '53. It's a 235 with three on the tree. The only thing is that it is in MA which is a ride for you, but I was thinking of buying it off him myself since he already had a ton of body work done. It would have to be towed anyway since it isn't fully back together. I know he doesn't advertise it since he isn't in a hurry to sell so it will be around for a while so if you have real bad luck finding your new project truck, let me know and I can talk to my friend. Good luck
Posted By: ChevyAsylum Re: New Member - 10/18/05 02:02 PM
Howdy, ChevyIIman. Fancy meeting you here. \:\)
Posted By: John H. Meredith Re: New Member - 10/18/05 02:32 PM
Welcome abord.

I have a 37 P/U you might like.
© Inliners International Bulletin Board