hey, i am a custom bike builder, who just picked up a 64 impala, 230 I6. now i use corrected ratio rocker arms on my bikes all the time. because i will find a nice steep ramp slope, and suitable duration to put me in the torque band i am looking for, but if i want to step up in cam size, all that goes away... a higher duration usualy means wider more gradual ramps, killing my bottom end...so with the 1.7 rockers i get the bennifet of the steep ramps ultimatly narrower durration, but the benafit of the higher lift.....which will slightly affect durration, but rarely noticeable...so now calculate the real difference between your mechanical, and your corrected compression ratio, by measuring dome, squish, and compressed gasket height, as well as knowing your valve overlap...so as u can see i am all for high lift rockers..however on the bikes, to keep from any power loss due to heat and friction,as well as push rod flexing. i use taperlites..which reduce in outer diameter, from 7/16. to 3/8 .so all stress nstays within the rod itself. its not a uniform shape that can bend or disfigure... so does anyone know if they make anything like taperlites for auto use...just a suggestion...let me know............bareknuckle...