Greetings!

I am ashamed to say that I have been away from Inliners since 2002. And since that time I have waffled back and forth regarding changing my single barrel carb setup to a 4 barrel setup. I have finally decided to pursue the 4 barrel route. What type of linkage do I need and who can I get it from if I want to use a 390 cfm, electric choke Holley carb?

At this point I have purchased a set of Fenton headers and the associated gaskets. I also plan to purchase the Clifford intake (with heat).

I actually have a functional 2-barrel carb (with linkage attached) in the garage that was on my chevy at one point. However I never changed the intake or the exhaust to complement the carb and obtain the full benefit from it. My car would darn near choke out when going up a hill with that setup. So I removed it.

Anyway, I figure at this point if I am going to go with the headers, clifford intake, and dual exhaust that I might as well go all out with the 4-barrel route instead of the 2-barrel. But of course, the linkage is the question.

I am welcome to any suggestions.

Eddie Lane
elane352@yahoo.com