I agree, two 2bbl tbi units on a dual intake would look awesome, in fact this person is currently doing that. But since I already spent the money on the clifford intake and such, that is what I will stay with. Plus it will be easier to just have 1 unit instead of two and cheaper as I know the local yard has tons of 4.3L's with throttle body injection and the vehicles to get the wiring, sensors and computer off of.

Luckly I already removed the gas tank from the cab and installed a summit fuel cell under the bed, behind the rear axle. Another plus is I already have 10AN steel braided fuel line running up to the mechanical pump on the 235. All I would need is a external mounted pump somewhere inline and a little changing around under the hood to bypass the mechanical pump. Maybe mount the pressure regulator down by the mechanical pump, like on the frame, with a steel line for the return. I'm going to try to set everything up where I do not have to butcher my current setup so that if I go back to carburated I don't need to redo what is alread done.

Chris
1952 Chevy 3600 (3/4 ton) pickup w/54 235
Clifford Intake w/ holley 4bbl carb