So I can go directly from the post fuel filter directly to the tbi unit? And then another line, size ?" comes out and runs back to the tank???

For the adapter I may just make my own as the clifford intake is quite simple, just 4 allen key screws hold the plate on. Just need to remove my 4bbl adapter. I have some 1/2" aluminum plate that I can have a friend cut the adapter out of for nothing except the cost to ship it to and from his work. I work daily on AutoCAD so a design like this should take 5 minutes at the most.

Oh and reading back through my previous post I noticed I said the wrong steel braided line size that I have, I ment to say 8an which I imagine will work just fine. The inner diameter is 0.438", 6an is somewhere around 0.343".

The eprom is the removeable chip correct? I will make sure I grab a few of them when I go to the yard.

For now I will try to run using just the computer that I get the TBI unit out of, if I manage to sell the holley carb to get some of what I spent back, I will look into getting MS.

Thanks Guys

Last edited by drummin52; 02/12/09 10:09 AM.

Chris
1952 Chevy 3600 (3/4 ton) pickup w/54 235
Clifford Intake w/ holley 4bbl carb