Sure pay for my ticket to and from Nevada and I will have it together in no time. A vacation in Nevada sounds nice. How is the weather?

Here is my plan:
-I will be gitting my fuel system stuff from summit tomorrow, plan is to have the fuel system ready this weekend.
-Local auto parts store will have my tbi rebuild kit in today, installed before my tbi plate is done sometime within the next 7 days or so.
-Then I will install the TBI Unit on the intake and all the sensors on the block.
-Computer will be mounted on the passenger side kick panel in my 52 3/4 ton chevy pickup. Im going to cut all the sensor wires about 2' before they go into the computer, plug the connectors into the sensors and run the wires into the cab through the firewall to the computer. Engine wiring will be completely seperate from all the other wiring (lighting, accessories, etc).
-After I make the trip to the local u-pull-it yard, I will convert my distributor to be computer controlled. A question on this below.
-Last thing, I hope, I need to finish the first project I started, which is adding power steering. Im also waiting for a few other pieces to get cut out. Those pieces are the belt adjusters for the power steering pump and alternator. This way when I start it on the TBI I can let it run instead of having to turn it off to keep it from overheating (no belt driving the water pump or fan)

Question on the distributor - The distributor is out of a 250 inline 6, with the coil in the cap. My question is, since there aren't a whole lot of 250's in the yard, are any distributor parts from a v8 usable. I think they are somewhat the same aside from the 6 to 8 cylinder internal differences.

Chris
1952 Chevy 3600 (3/4 ton) pickup w/54 235
Clifford Intake w/ holley 4bbl carb