richardJ - Alright. I've been waiting to find the time to go to autozone and try to buy some type of solvent to test for intake leaks.
By "seat", do you mean the end of the needle? or the threads that the needle screws into or what? If it is the latter, then I guess I would need to get a new throttle body in which case, I might as well get a new carb. If you mean the end of the needle then would understand the problem because I would've smashed the end of the needle and then it wouldn't make a complete seal.

Tom - Thanks. I'll definitely keep my wits about me when I first start driving. The cops in my city are notorious about profiling teens and blacks.
I'll try to give the brake lines a look-see next time I get the chance.

I made another video on what I'm doing to adjust the carb but now that you guys mention that there's probably a problem with the mix screw seat, that sounds more like the problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h3Y0rGEUSs

After the video, I blow out all of the passages with 120psi of compressed air, adjusted the metering rod all the way down, and then put the top of the carb and it started overflowing??? I'm confused as to why because I didn't touch the float besides pulling it out to work on everything else and put it back in. I got it to stop overflowing by bending it to where I'm pretty sure it doesn't even allow the needle to allow fuel in but why would it have done that? Could I have damaged the needle seat threads or something?

Last edited by snowman4839; 08/27/10 10:48 PM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.