Just figured I'd pop in here and put up some of my project pictures here since they are on three other forums already, lol.

I'm looking at going distributorless from the start. Still needs some clean up work.

So I mocked it up on how I expect to route the fuel line. I'll probably use a U shaped steel tube under the thermostat housing for a tighter bend.

The injector stack. I will trim the bung that sticks into the port. The cap is from a Northstar engine and I pulled a whole length of 8 injectors and a fuel pressure regulator from teh junkyard. The local parts store has the plastic line on rolls in aisle 3.

Then went hogwild with a drill.

Then with the injector pairs mocked up.

I want to lay the injectors over more because they really don't make it to the back of the valve, but the Q-jet was limiting. So I grabbed a dusty holley off the shelf and with some hacking got some more room around the injectors. So I will try and lay these ones over some more then do likewise for the others.

This forum is finicky with me being able to post, so even if this posts, I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to follow up with it.