Originally Posted By: Mean buzzen half dozen A.K.A. Hank
Nice headers!
If you don't mind,, how much?

Thx

MBHD

Waaaay more then I probably should have. However, considering the money I have pzzzed away over the years on racing, women, and alcohol, I say it was a bargain. Honestly though, it was 1,300. In that price though was their cost to mail me the mock up kit with all the parts such as universal bends, pvc fittings, and the flanges. All of which is a one time deal for them because most of the parts and pieces can not be used again. Plus the return shipping was included for the finished headers (35 lbs.)

The decision to spend that kind of money came down to the fact that I have neither the time or the fab skills to make a set on my own. I needed a custom set because of the lack of room for 2 pipes under the driver side. And most importantly I wanted a quality piece that I would never have to replace. Not like the piece of crap that Clifford sells that looks like it was put together with a sling shot. I'm sure there's guys that will flame me for spending that kind of money but,....... its my truck.

Here's how the inside looks where they blended the flange to the pipes.

Close up of the welds

also included in the price was the transition and bottom bend with O2 sensor bung