Originally Posted By: Ian67
The cost for the 304 is minimal in the long run. I belive I will get it to save any rusting or oxidizing.

(Smart man!)

MBHD, did you use an ebay intercooler piping kit to pipe from the turbo to the intercooler, and from the intercooler to the carb? And then one of the above pipes for the downpipe?

(Yep, I used an ebay intercooler piping kit & one of those "J" bend pipes, but 4".
)
What do you guys think about the pros/cons of the Holley 500 and the 600 DP? Is the 600 going to be much worse on fuel? Is there one that is better than the other for my purpose?

Thanks!

Ian

A 600 Holley should work good for your app.
Yes a 600 will be worse on gas when floored, but should be close to the same mileage when just cruising.

If you can find a 600 Holley w/4 annular booster venturi's (SP) should be better @ fueling.

I never used a 500 2 bbl Holley ,only a 350 2 bbl & a Rochester dual jet Large & small one. The 350 Holley I used worked good for mileage, but not too great for performance (too small).

I believe the 500 2 bbl Holley is like half of a 750, & a 750 Holley 4 bbl is a bit much for your app. Maybe a 500 would work OK, but not sure on the mileage as comparing a 600 DP to a 500 2 bbl Holley. I would tend to think when cruising a 600 DP would get better mileage than a 500, but I have not done a direct comparison, maybe someone here has?

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI