Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
I didn't send it earlier because I was afraid it would mess you up. The world might have had one less cool homemade speed part and you might be out there searching for an Edmunds and not own a one off.

HaHa! You know I've thought of it before and was again while looking your pic, it wouldn't be that difficult to make a sheetmetal intake patterned after the edmunds. Even if my aluminum welding isn't that satisfactory I can cut and form the material and get somebody else to weld it.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/robert4005/media/image-13.jpg.html?state=copy
. I bought this one recently on fleabay. Had to have it went in debt for it ( don't tell the wife!). Never seen another one like it, it has no markings letters numbers or anything on it to identify it. It still rates real high on the cool factor with me but this has been such satisfying experience I may sell it. For now I'm saving for a future project that is going to be more of a full blown hot rod.
Charlie Price vintage speed is repopping Edmunds stuff. Last I looked he has an offer to buy any Edmunds stuff. I emailed him once, he didn't seem interested in repopping any inline stuff. All about $$$$ ain't it?

Last edited by robertf II# 3850; 11/11/13 09:31 PM.

inliner # 3850