Installed the Sprintbird cam sprocket set to maximum advance. The nice thing about the engine being a non-interference design is there is no risk to valve piston contact in the event of a goof up. I ran the engine before picture, so the timing mark doesn't line up in the photo.

and just a shot of the whole engine bay with the timing belt cover off. I installed the cover after the picture.

A short video of it running with the timing belt cover off.
http://youtu.be/Kb0T5-OFJnU

I've taken it for a spin around town and it's running pretty good. It is nice to have that bog gone.

Don't know the at 0.050" duration, but advertised is 244. I have a different cam for the turbo engine. It's a re-grind (because there are no cam cores available)but it has increased lift and more duration with a slightly split pattern on the duration.

If I end up installing the turbo on this engine, because I can, it will be with this cam. Long term goal, for the next engine build, is 600HP with a turbo. With a similar ground cam as my turbo cam (only difference is a wider LSA and slightly more exhaust duration) folks are making 300-320HP naturally aspirated with these engines. With more compression than I'm going to run though.

Primary goal for the turbo engine will be drag racing. Currently is just drive it often and to make it go faster and I'll see what the effects to mpg's is and decide if I want to compromise back to mpg's.

The stock oiling system was crippled by the factory to keep the lash adjusters from crushing the cam from too much oil pressure. I've remedied that by removing the two oil restrictions, upping the oil pressure relief spring from 30psi to 60psi and running an external oil pressure regulator to just the lash adjusters.