Thanks for the compliment. I get things done, but they are usually far from perfect. I have one set of spare NOS valves (in GM boxes), but I "think" they are for '66-'67 4bbl heads. Four different valve stem lengths were used in the run of these engines, 1bbl and 4bbl engines used different length valves (because chamber depth differences) and the 230 and 250 engines used different valves (same reason as above).

I don't have any other real spare parts from there. All I really have is enough parts to build my turbo engine. A 1bbl intake/exhaust and carburetor are the only "extra" parts I really have. I don't have a manual transmission bellhousing, but I do have a manual trans flywheel, but I need it to engine dyno my turbo engine, plus my Firebird has a man pedal, so if I decide to ever go to a manual trans I'll have it on hand.

Also, Pontiac V8's and Olds have the starter on the opposite side as the OHC L6 and Buick's. The L6 starter is lower down than the Buick one due to the L6 being a deep skirt block.

I'm going to go bump my thread. If you have any specific questions about mine as away there smile