Okay, so I've arranged a budget for this and should be able to buy everything I need to finish the whole build by the end of the summer. I'll likely take the car off the road after summer to get it done.

Also, I've done some reading over the last couple years and have decided my original goals for boost/HP were a little higher than what I actually want/need. I'd like to obtain 300-350hp and from what I understand that can be attained with approximately 8-10#'s boost with my intended setup. (my original goal was 15#'s with a solid 400HP).

With my new goal in mind, I'd like to finalize my shopping list so I can be sure to get the right parts. I'm in Canada and will likely cross the line to pickup items as shipping to me is ridiculous. Here it is with predicted Canadian prices:

CXRacing Universal GT35 T4 Turbo 3" w/Comp @ .70 & Turb @ .68 - $400;
CXRacing 31x12x3 Bar/Plate Intercooler w/3" Piping Kit - $275;
Spectre 9849 Single 4" Carb Plenum - $100;
12bolt / ROSS Forged Pistons - $700;
DevilsOwn Alcohol injection Kit DSM Stage 1 - $300;
Universal Blow off valve with 3" adapter flange - $50;
SPA Turbo 35MM adjustable wastegate - $75;
Air/boost gauge - $50;
Oil/Fuel lines & other <$30 parts;

292 exhaust manifold - $100;
Offy 5416 intake manifold $100;
Holley 600cfm 4776 DP Carb - $100 Rebuilt;
HEI Distributor w/65000w Coil - $80;

The above list puts me out a solid $2400 on parts. Obviously machine shop and other parts (cool windshield pillar gauge pod) will be extra.

I may still decide to pickup a Devils Own Water/Meth kit but I'm just not sure I need it given my new goal. Also, I originally planned to pickup a new cam from 12bolt.com, but I'm not sure it's needed as apparently the stock cam does well enough? I think I can get away with modding my fuel pump with a boost reference, especially since I just installed a new fuel pump a month ago. Any thoughts on my choices? Please feel free to point out even obvious missing parts from my list as I'm not as smart as you'd think and might not know I need it.

Ian

Last edited by Ian67; 03/26/15 03:18 PM.

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca