Worked on the intake some more today. Still needs lots of finishing work, but it's progress! Thanks goes to CNC-Dude for the steel injector bungs that I will be able to weld into place.

First my template for drilling and eventually holding the injector bungs. The two ratchet straps and the claps working together held the angle iron in place surprisingly tight.

Drilled out the runners and fit the steel injector bungs. It took a little finishing grinding to get the shape needed to actually fit them in to place.

I will have to cut the angle iron up in a way that I can remove it after tack welding the bungs to the runners.

At a 45º angle the injector bungs fit very well. High quality work on the injector bungs. They are the perfect length.

More clean up work will need to be done after they are welded in. I may to a rough cut on the bungs before installing them to reduce the amount of grinding required in the port.

I also bought a bulk supply of the sealer I'm going to slather over all the welds =P