My power goal is (currently) around 325hp... give or take 25hp. I will be going with the 3" pipe as it's easy to just buy and replace everything with 3" and be done with it. I like the future proofing idea of 3" anyway.

I've spent several hours reviewing my choices and snagged a deal on the original SPA Turbo Wastegate I wanted for about $70. It's has a 6-20psi variable adjustment nut on top that fits my needs well. Would have been nice to set it below 6 but... I was considering a low of 5 with the other one, so whats 1 more gonna hurt wink

I looked further at the Wyntonm 44mm BOV and discovered inliners member, Boucher used it on his 250 and supported it with a clip on Youtube. For the price and the seemingly decent reputation among budget turbo brands, I went for it for $54.

Anyone know if I can use flat top forged pistons out of a Chevy 307? I may have a line on a NOS set and it seems the bore sizes match but I'd hate to grab them and be disappointed by a lack of compatibility. I have found several sources indicating they are interchangeable, but not specifically related to turbo builds.

Ian

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca