I have to stop saying when I'm going to buy things and in what order as I've pushed the pistons back several times and did it again today. Found the DevilsOwn Stage 1 SQ1 Meth/Alcohol Injection Kit on eBay for $239 so I bought it.

I had planned to wait until after I had the turbo installed and functioning before I bought the stage 2 kit. Then I decided I'd like to have it in place but not spend crazy money or have to burden myself with extra tuning, so the stage 1 kit made sense. It will be straight forward to install and setup to push a 50/50 mix or specific meth washer fluid at 4-5# (confused) boost and use the washer jug for supply. Then, once I'm satisfied with the turbos function and everything is stable, I can simply add the controller and tweak timing as a future weekend project. Also, I could always adjust the meth/water ratio and tune for HP if I got the itch. I think it's a smarter plan, but now I only have a couple hundred bucks left.

Probably buy a carb bonnet next, then I'll have pretty much all the external parts for a mock up.

Ian

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca