Yeah I'm pretty excited to add Meth injection to the parts list. It's funny actually as it's one of the parts I wanted the most but decided to put off early on as it wasn't required to build a turbo setup. However the reality is it's so practical every engine can benefit from more HP, lower temps and cleaner cylinders so it should really be one of the first items on the list.

I'll need to spend some time researching the ideal PSI for the meth to kick in. One site mentioned to start with 50% of your boost, so if I was running 10#'s I'd start the meth pumping at 5psi. I would think it should come in a little earlier, perhaps 2-3 depending on how sensitive the switch was and how large the jet was on the kit. I suppose the tuning of the turbo comes into play as if it was into 2-3#'s just cruising around, I'd be burning meth all day and that would get costly. I may have just talked myself into starting at 50% of my boost.

Also, I've yet to see windshield washer fluid with meth as an ingredient. Anyone have any good common sources for this stuff that they might carry up north (West coast Canada)? I can always run straight meth but I'd like to price it all out.

Ian

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca