Thanks for the cyberdyne referral. I thought I had something until I realized the gauges I want, specifically Boost and Wideband are more expensive. I think they increased the price of their "performance" gauges to make up for the cheaper cost of their standard gauges.

I'm pretty confident I'll be going with an analog AutoMeter gauge. I've read almost all the internet has to offer on the differences between analog and digital display gauges since I noticed your question, and the internet says "get the one you like the look of more". They are both accurate but one shows a needle sweep and the other a precise number. Some argue the sweep is valuable while others say its hard to read a needle on the fly. I hear the digital number rapidly changing at night can be a distraction too. Either way, my old car with all analog gauges is going to get more semi-matching analog gauges. Probably mechanical Boost gauge and an electric oil pressure gauge as I don't like oil lines running into the passenger compartment.

Either way, I'm pretty set on AutoMeter now, best bang for your buck it seems, at least as far as the gauges I want. On the hunt for a deal now.

Ian

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca