My wife might kill me when this shows up, but someone apparently is re-producing new OHC cams, offering the hen's teeth "H" cam which is basically the same cam that is in my Firebird except with something like 10º more duration on the intake and exhaust (was only offered one year and only on the manual trans cars), AND a new semi-finished cam!

I bought a semi-finished cam that supposedly has a lot more material on the lobes than my last semi-finished cam that I had ground with low overlap and a turbo in mind. The pictures and description make it sound like the unfinished lobes are larger than the support journals so have to be ground down to at least that point and probably some base circle reduction wink I'm going to hang on to it for a while before getting a grind put on it, but I'm seriously thinking of when I do get it ground to simply tell the grinder to take the bare minimum off for the maximum amount of lift and duration the semi-blank will allow, with consideration of what the LCA options are.

I'm very curious to see what show's up as I didn't think something like this would ever come available.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-OHC-6-Semi-camshaft-/301912199120