Originally Posted By: TheSilverBuick
I'd like to get a spring pressure tester. I've only used the classic method of interpolating between the two height/pressure points the manufacture gives you for the open and closed pressures, which typically after any decent amount of run time aren't accurate anymore. The full set up is pricey though.

Yeah it'd be nice to have for sure. For me personally. I'm not sure how much I'd use it. That being said, I'd be smarter to buy more basic tools like an air compressor or welder. Someday... I'll have it all smile

As a small update. I ordered a set of +0.050" 7 degree stem locks and a pack of 0.015" shims from Summit. I called every major suto/performance parts store in BC Canada and nobody had access to 7 degree offsets. Shipping to me was more than the parts frown

I put a box of Robaxacet aside as I'll be leaning over the engine bay for a bit doing spring Heights and lifter adjustments. I'll be deleting my existing YouTube video on "how to" setup the valves as it's more of a "how to not" video at this point.

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca