I'm going to have to study your hose layout more, but here's a few quick observational differences I see.

The EVAP (charcoal) canister is different from mine. It is like a V8 canister and not the L6. maybe they changed, or maybe the carb or canister are not original. The V8 only has one vac valve on top because the second one is built into the 2GC or Qjet bowl. The Monojet just has the single port above the bowl that leads to the second vac vent on the EVAP canister.

It looks like the full manifold vacuum port on the driver side, which is the vac-adv/THERMAC on mine, is the EGR port on yours. My EGR is run off a timed port on top. This must have been a change later, maybe when the catalytic converter was introduced. The thermal valve for your EGR is located on top of the water neck, which is where the thermal valve is for my distributor vac adv.

I see your distributor vacuum advance just goes straight to the advance canister without a delay valve or a thermal valve on it. It's on the bottom so this should be a a full manifold vacuum port too.

I forgot about the Th350 vacuum line. Too used to a manual now.

Yeah, the port on the manifold sucks fuel vapor from the crankcase through the PCV and fuel vapor from the EVAP (charcoal) canister to mix with the income air/fuel mixture.

There's a lot of electrical tape on the wires above the intake. Looks like someone pulled the plastic wire housing off them and just taped them up afterwards.

Notice the hose coming off the EVAP (charcoal) canister and running over the inner fender and disappearing beside the firewall? That's the line to the fuel tank. When I got my Camaro it was there but disconnected from the metal line. Stunk up the garage with gas vapor like you can't believe. The EVAP (charcoal) is worth keeping just for this reason alone. Plus it saves gas instead of venting it to the atmosphere......gas you paid for, why would someone do that? :P

I'm still wondering about the lack of an electric choke on your Monojet? Was there a heated coil choke on the Monojets earlier like the 2GC? I don't see where it is housed if there is one?