Sure. 1959 Canadian Pontiac 261 block, 1959 235 head. .030 crank, 302 GMC Truck rods, cut down bearings, Venolia Forged pop up pistons, Schneider cam, 493 lift, 280 duration, small block chevy 1.94 exhaust valves, 50-52 235 chevy powerglide valves (1 15/16), big block chevy valve springs, ported the intake locating ring from the head, polished the valve bowls, combustion chamber, exhaust, stock 59-62 TRW rocker set with Smith Brothers chrome moly push rods and matching adjusters for the rocker arms, rebuilt stock distributor, acell wires and super stock coil, old Clifford long tube headers, new style Clifford dual weber set up, two 38 MM webers (although when I first got the motor up and running I used a Weiand 2X1 manifold with adapters and a pair of 32/36 1974 Pinto Holley/Webers and they ran fine). Motor runs pretty good. Had a few little bugs to work out.

The video is my son running my car at the 2018 Trifive nationals. He was taking it down the track himself for the very first time (my high school car, took my drivers test in it, 40 years only me driving). I think there is more in that motor, my son was taking it easy at the request of dad. Still sorting out a few things but it is really a street car. Nonetheless, I would like to see it in the 15.00 without having to resort to more rpm (we were probably shifting at 5500 rpm), bigger tires, stronger trans (Saginaw four speed 3:11 first gear and 4;11 in the rear) and 4;88 gears and the like.

The dual webers will not be too much for you but if that concerns you, start out with the smaller Pinto carbs. Use the 74 version because the fuel inlets are threaded. Rock Auto sells them pretty reasonably.

Your motor will run way better with fewer modifications then my motor just because of the inherent efficiencies in the newer design. So I would not worry about over carbing with a dual set up and the duals look way way cooler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMVz66tyrKQ

Last edited by mdonohue05; 10/20/17 01:52 PM.