Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
H
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
H
The plan is to make a very streetable 250 but biggest thing I am hoping for right now is to make a build that can later be convertered to a turbo but put out good hp till i decide to switch. I already have a good aftermarket exhaust system hooked up to headers on it with a clifford intake and 390 carb (i figure i can sell those to cover a little bit of the fuel injection conversion cost). I am 3000 miles away from my car but i have it in the hands of my step dad who is a race car drive and lifelong gear head so he agreed to put together any engine i want if i supply te parts. i will be moving my car to where i'm at in a year so am hoping to put it all together by then. i'm about to get a big refund check for my recent move so will have some money to play with, got any ideas guys?

On a side note i will be putting in a new trans not sure what but the stock power glide wont be staying.

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
What chassis do you have?

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com

H
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
H
71 nova right now with a powerglide and stock rear i'm pretty sure, i will be swapping the trans and porbably rear as well with the engine. But although in my mind it's not the most important part by any means of a car i wanna get the engine together first (probably the funnest)

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available