OK Guys here is the latest scoop and I believe we can put an end to this post once and for all. I plumbed the 5/8 in. heater hose line from the inlet that is just below the thermostat housing into the fwd port on the Clifford intake plenum using 90 degree nipples and a pre-formed 90 degree hose up and over the thermostat housing. I then used the aft port on the intake plenum and plumbed it via a 90 degree restrictor nipple around the back side of the engine against the firewall back into the heater core using another 90 degree preformed hose. The install is very clean looking and WA-LA....no more smoke! Just returned from a combination city/highway 75 mile drive and the difference was unbelievable. Sat at numerous intersections and in parking lots for a couple of minutes and NO MORE SMOKE! Thanks again to everyone for the thoughts and recommendations....I am sure I will be back for more tricks and tips. I live in Tracy, CA near several of you that have responded to my post and look forward to meeting you guys and with other members in the NorCal Area.